Pages

Monday, September 23, 2024

Sea Sailor

Let’s play a clapping game: 

A sailor went to sea sea sea,
To see what she could see see see,
But all that she could see see see,
Was the bottom of the deep blue sea sea sea!

This is a hand clapping singing game that I used to play with my daughter. Have you heard it before? These two Blythe dolls are both Sea Sailor See, wearing sailor dresses, in a boat, on the ocean, posing for the theme Sailor in the Blythe a Day group on Flickr. Perfect, right?! I found their dresses on Etsy; the hats are from stock outfits.

I bought one of these girls when she was first released in 2019; the other one came in a Junie Moon lucky bag a couple of years later. The lucky bag was really expensive, and I knew there was a good chance that I would already have the doll it contained, but I really wanted to try my luck, and I wrote it off as a Mother’s Day gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment