Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Pink Unicorn


"Pink isn't just a color, it's a lifestyle."     
                               --Joy, aka Unicorn Maiden



Unicorn Maiden is such a lovely doll; I really enjoyed dressing her and brushing her hair for this picture. It made me wonder: if I were to buy a twin to one of my dolls...might it be her? I love the light pink shade of her hair, her eyeliner and special brown eyelashes. I don't love the little lines at the sides of her lips, but the funny thing is, now that I love her, I don't even notice those lines. 

The theme of this picture is "Pink," so it was a good time to include two new pink items in the dolly room. The little doll, top right, is a Momoji named Wish Upon a Star. Isn't she darling? Below her, the pink box with gold foil lining is filled with sugared almonds. It's from Lauduree in New York City.  My daughter brought it back to me when she went there in April. It will probably show up in my doll pictures as a footstool or plant stand. The little suitcase on the bottom is made of paper and came out of a Daphne's Diary magazine. It is there because it's just the right shade of pink for this picture! 


No comments:

Post a Comment