Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

New Shoes

There is one thing I don't know how to make for my dolls--SHOES. I love little dolly shoes, and with close to 30 Blythes in my collection, I need to have a collection of shoes that will go with all their different outfits as well.

Recently I purchased these shoes from actongtong on eBay. The seller is located in Hong Kong, so before I made the purchase I inquired if he would offer combined shipping if I bought several pairs of shoes. He quickly replied that yes, he would, so I purchased 7 pairs. I was happy with how fast they arrived (they only took 11 days to reach me in the U.S.), and I was very happy to see that the seller included a free pair of shoes!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this information, purchasing for Blythe from overseas can be costly with shipping, I buy my girls shoes from Mimiwoo. They have a good selection and offer free shipping,

    ReplyDelete