Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New Girl in the House

I wish I could buy every Blythe doll ever made...but since I'm not a millionaire, I have to pick and choose, which makes each of my dolls really special to me.

 I am particularly drawn to the fantasy-haired girls, with pink and green at the top of my list. Here's my newest arrival: she is a 2007 release called Prima Dolly Melon. I managed to find her in "used" condition, so she was affordable, but she didn't come with her stock outfit (which I don't mind because I rarely use the stock clothes.) I love her soft coloring.

Naming a new doll has gotten harder with each one, because I've used all my favorite names already! My first thought for her was to incorporate her given name and call her Melany; but I don't love that name, so I thought of Melody. That's a little too musical for her, so I took off the "M", and now she is...

Elody!


She has moved right in and has taken quite a liking to our My Little Pony collection.


Welcome, Elody! We are so glad you are here!

2 comments:

  1. She's great! I LOVE that name and already a best dressed Blythe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elody is gorgeous! That dress is so perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete