Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Still Life with Doll #1 (and #2)

Blythe a Day April 15 2015
Black and White


I love how this photo came out! Usually I try to make the dolls look like they are alive and involved in some activity; this time, the doll is clearly seen as a doll--what a concept! I hope to do many more still lifes, so I'm calling this one #1.



And, here's how the photo looked before PicMonkey helped me change it to black and white. I think I prefer this one...but the theme for the day was "black and white", so the first one is the "official" photo for today. So okay, I'm calling this one Still Life With Doll #2.


This is Eve (not Ellie!--I haven't made her a white dress yet, but I wanted white for this photo--and I wanted to use her, because of her black hair), my Milky Way Sugar Blythe doll.

2 comments:

  1. MWS looks alive anyway I think without doing anything. One day she will be mine i'm sure.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. MWS looks alive anyway I think without doing anything. One day she will be mine i'm sure.......

    ReplyDelete