Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Cotton Candy Carnival



Walking home after the carnival, they both agreed that it was the best one they had ever attended. 



I love Candy Carnival's blue hair so much, I bought her twice--once NRFB, and once used with no stock. Between the two of them they are showing off almost all of her stock items (I realized after I took the picture that this is the wrong basket--it should be round and white--and neither of them is wearing the white ankle socks. She also has some very nice undergarments.) The cotton candy was a swap gift, and I added the wubba chikens just for fun. I think it's funny that she comes with one stock outfit, but there are three things to wear on her head: the straw hat, the "carnival" headband, and a pair of green and white hair bows. 


No comments:

Post a Comment