Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Life is But a Dream


Row, row, row your boat
gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
life is but a dream. 



I am so happy to be back to making doll pictures again! 

I've just finished rearranging my house, so now all my dolls, along with all their clothes and photo props, are upstairs in the bedroom that used to belong to my son. (He has been out of the house for a couple of years, so I thought it was safe to use his old room!) I also transferred everything from my old sewing room which was downstairs, up to the new space, so I now have a big studio where I can work, and I can close the door to keep out the cats when I'm done. Up until now I've had a small sewing room with no door, and all my dolls and photography props had taken over our small dining room, which also has no door. I knew it would be a huge and difficult task to move it all upstairs, which is why it has taken so long to happen, but I am so glad I finally did it.

Now that the dust has settled, it's time to be creative with dolls again--yay! In today's photo,  Pretty Peony and her friends might be floating down a stream in bathtubs; or perhaps they are safe at home, only imagining this adventure. 



No comments:

Post a Comment