Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

Fishy Fun



Hey everybody, gather around! The new aquarium is set up, and the fish are very entertaining!


I put this picture together for the theme "profile" in the Blythe Weekly group on Flickr. I found this aquarium at a toy store about a year ago (it took me long enough to use it in a picture, didn't it?) I got a surprise when I picked it up today--on the bottom, the directions say to fill it will water and the fish will reach full size in 72 hours. WHAT?? The fish will grow?? So cool! I couldn't wait 72 hours to take this picture--I had everything set up and ready to go--but it's  probably better with the fish small, anyway, so you can see Curly Blue Babe behind the tank. The girl on the left is Pretty Peony; the girl on the right is Bow Wow Trad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment