Pages

Friday, April 26, 2019

Tsumori Spirit


Tsumori Spirit Dazzling Blythe Together at Last has finally arrived, and she is glorious! She has a LOT of hair (this is how it looks straight from the box, with some brushing; I will probably do a spa in a day or two.) It is composed of blue and purple strands mixed together, and the overall color is a gorgeous shade of periwinkle, which looks more blue or more purple depending on the light. It's a nice surprise, even though I was expecting it to be purple, like the lining of her coat, based on a picture of a prototype I saw. In this photo, she is showing off her eye chips that are my favorite pair: special light green.

She has a lot going on: a lot of hair, a lot of pieces in her stock outfit, and a lot of colors too. I'm looking forward to taking more pictures and exploring different aspects of her look.






No comments:

Post a Comment