Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Dolly Meet-Up

Come on, everybody, grab your dolls and meet us at the big tree in the park. It's a beautiful day for a dolly meet-up!

These two are my very first Blythe doll (Bonnie, on the right, is Raspberry Sorbet) and my newest girl (Picnic Al Fresco, on the left.)

Way back in 2012, I chose Raspberry Sorbet for my first Blythe because I loved her long brown hair, which reminded me very much of my own hair during my teens and twenties. This year, I decided to purchase Picnic Al Fresco as soon as I saw her pictures, because she reminded me of Bonnie, my first Blythe love! She seems to be a "new and improved" version of Raspberry Sorbet. I like her stronger makeup colors, and the shape of her bangs is better. 

Holly is the name  I've decided on for Picnic Al Fresco, just because I like that name and surprisingly, I haven't used it yet for any of my other 60 or so dolls!


No comments:

Post a Comment