Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Monstera Leaf


I enjoy watching design trends come and go. A new one I've noticed in the past year or so is the proliferation of Monstera leaves...they are everywhere! They are so bold and graphic that they are easy to love. I found a cool picture on the Gudrun Sjödén English page on Facebook featuring a beautiful model and a Monstera leaf, and I immediately imagined how it would look with a Blythe doll instead of a person. Here's the picture and my dolly interpretation. 

Yes, of course, I am going to try to do dolly versions of the other two pictures too! But it will take some time to gather the props, so it might not happen right away.

This Blythe doll is Milky Way Sugar. The leaf is part of a small imitation plant I found at Target. 





No comments:

Post a Comment