Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Daunting Drusilla



"Meet me in the cemetery at midnight. Don't be late."


This is a second post today, because Daunting Drusilla showed up yesterday, unexpectedly, after I had already finished taking all 31 pictures for the 31 Days of Halloween challenge. I didn't think I would see her for several more weeks, and I was planning to save her for a Christmas gift to myself--but she's here before Halloween, so I MUST take a few pictures of her! More to come in the next few days, hopefully.

I love that she comes with two outfits. My favorite piece of her stock is the headband; the bow is sewn to the fabric covering the plastic band, and it stays on her head much better than a bow with a clip or ribbon tie. My favorite thing about the doll herself are her red, red lips. Those lips were the deciding factor for me; since I'm not into her goth theme, I had passed when she was available for pre-order. Later, I saw a close-up of her face, and the lips did me in. I am excited to see how she looks in other clothing styles, but for this week I won't tamper with her dark attitude!





No comments:

Post a Comment