Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Summer's Favorite Treat


You're invited to Sarah's ice cream party. Please RSVP, ASAP!


This Blythe doll is Sarah Shades. The background is a poster that was included with a jigsaw puzzle I just finished (surprisingly, it's a puzzle-sized picture of the finished puzzle! Usually, only a small picture is included.) The ice creams are from lots of different places--Mini Brands, Our Generation Girls, Shopkins, and eraser packs from Japan.

Here's the finished jigsaw puzzle, "Chickens in the Kitchen." I ordered it from an ad that I saw on Facebook. I think it came to me from China (it took several months to arrive) and it was frustrating to work on because the pieces are thin and they don't hold together very well, so my cats were frequently messing up areas that were already finished. I love the picture though, and the strong colors of the puzzle were fun to work with. Sorry my photo below has so much glare. There are skylights above the table.



No comments:

Post a Comment