Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Sunset

 Each week on Sunday, I post a new photo challenge in my group on Facebook, Blythe Pure and Simple. Last night (Saturday night) I thought it was Sunday, and I hadn’t posted the challenge yet, so I hurried to choose a Blythe Lucky Card which would give us a theme. The card said “Take time to enjoy the sunset” so I tried to think of a way to do this indoors (I’m more comfortable taking doll pictures inside.) I have a canvas painted in sunset colors, so I decided to try to make it work. Here’s the result. Apparently, Simply Sparkly Spark is enjoying the sunset...on Mars! Looking at it this morning I could only shake my head. What was I thinking? My only answer is, it was late and I was tired. At least she looks great in the new dress from our Junie Moon Happy Bag!



No comments:

Post a Comment