Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Spring Hope

 Introducing: Spring Hope! She makes a good argument for a year-round celebration of spring/Easter. I love her special features that I somehow didn’t know about when I ordered her (it was a case of “Pink hair, you say? Here’s my credit card!) First of all, SHE HAS A BUNNY TAIL!! She keeps it on her pull string and it is adorable! She also has gorgeous special-shaped brown eyelashes and pink nail polish. By the way, did you notice her gigantic hat? You can see her coming a mile away in that thing, but somehow the exaggerated proportions really work for her, and I love it. Her skirt and blouse are lovely, but my favorite part of her ensemble is the hair band. It’s a plastic band covered with the same fabric as her skirt, and the attached bow is perfect. Oh, one more interesting thing: the metal pole of her stand is pink!

Her hair is really thick. I’ve brushed it, and it doesn’t seem to need a spa. All in all, I think she’s great! I’m so glad I got her!






No comments:

Post a Comment