Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Banana!

 It was the first day of her senior year, and Penny was walking to school wearing a new outfit in her favorite color, orange. Suddenly she was falling, having slipped on a banana peel! Two of her classmates witnessed this spectacle, but before they pulled her to her feet they couldn’t resist the urge to laugh because the situation reminded them of that old knock-knock joke. They pulled some fruit from their lunch bags and shouted the punchline: “Orange you glad I didn’t say banana?”

Today I realized that I hadn’t looked at the themes in the Blythe a Day group on Flickr for the month of September yet, and since it’s already the 3rd, I had the brilliant idea to make a picture that includes all of the first three themes: back to school, orange, and falling. I hope it made you smile.

These Blythe dolls are Minty Magic, Sadie Sprinkle, and Cloud 9 Bowl.



No comments:

Post a Comment