Pages

Monday, November 1, 2021

Eat More Pie

 Marta entered her cherry pie in the bake-off and won first place! The prize is a modeling contract with The Delicious Pie company. Here she is in her first advertisement. Does it make you want to eat more pie?

This is for the theme “Baking” in the Blythe a Day group on Flickr. I wanted to use a very limited color palette of reds and golden brown for this picture; that’s why Winterish Allure was the perfect choice with her red lips and golden hair. She’s wearing a Barbie apron I found at my local antique mall. (Funny note: the apron had a loop at the top to go over Barbie’s head…it was a bit small for Blythe! I just cut it and pulled the ends to the back. Maybe sometime I will replace it with ties.) The background is a piece of fabric. I used my favorite doll photo “formula” when setting this up: a doll + a prop + a background = a very nice picture! I added the frame and words using PicMonkey. I purchased the cute little pie just to use in this picture and I gobbled it up afterwards. It was indeed delicious. Full disclosure: it was actually apple, not cherry.



No comments:

Post a Comment