Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Dec. 26: Boxing Day

 Happy Boxing Day!

This picture is for the theme “Boxing Day,” and after Googling it, I still don’t really get what it is, so I decided to think of it as an extension of Christmas Day. That’s Picnic Al Fresco handing out boxes from the back of this new scratcher thing we got for our cats from Target…you can only see the back, so you’ll have to trust me that it’s the cutest little Christmas-themed train engine. It took a while to put together, partly because there are a lot of pieces, and partly because various cats wanted to try it out while I was still assembling it. It seems quite sturdy, so hopefully it won’t suffer a collapse, like the cute taco truck did that we got last year. The other Blythes in the picture are Tokyo Bright, Prima Dolly Cassis, Nellie Nibbles, and a Littlest Pet Shop Blythe whose name I don’t remember.



No comments:

Post a Comment