Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Hello Kitty Bakery

I got a great surprise yesterday, when I opened the new “My Life As…Hello Kitty Bakery Play Set” that I bought at Walmart: it included scenery! The inside of the bakery is printed on one side, and the outside is on the reverse of a large piece of heavy cardboard. 

I bought the set because it has a wonderful bakery display case, which I have been wanting for a long time, and it has lots of nice doughnuts and cupcakes, and even some beverages, in addition to a bench seat and two little tables. I thought the $40 price tag was a bit steep, but I REALLY wanted the display case, so I got it. It wasn’t until I was opening the packaging that I realized that the scenery was included, hidden between the inner and outer packaging. I’m so glad I noticed, and didn’t throw it away! Now the price seems reasonable. This set is intended for 18” dolls, so it takes a little work to get the proportions to look okay in a picture. Here’s my first one, with Hello Arden (left) and Minty Magic (right). I will show off the coveted display case soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment