Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Odette

 There’s no time like the present…to unbox the doll I got last year!

There’s no reason in particular that it took me this long to release Odette Lake of Tears from her box; I just didn’t get around to it. But last week I came across her when I was cleaning up in my doll room, and decided that it was time. I love her pale complexion and hair. I also adore her stock dress! It is a thing of beauty, although it probably won’t work for many different doll pictures.

In the out of the box picture, her hair had been brushed but not washed. I will wash it and dunk it in very hot water to smooth it out before taking more pictures.

This is for the photo challenge “There’s no time like the present” in the Facebook group Blythe Pure and Simple.




No comments:

Post a Comment