Pages

Monday, August 29, 2022

Wear a Hat

“Be sure all the babies wear hats when you take them out in the stroller,” the sextuplets’ mother told Maisy when she came to babysit. Since hats were all she mentioned, hats were all they wore!

I recently saw some cute pictures of Blythe dolls with antique strollers, and I decided to keep my eyes open for one. Amazingly, when I visited our local antique mall last week, I found this one! I couldn’t believe it, because I’ve been to this mall many times but never have I seen a doll stroller. It’s actually a reproduction of an antique, produced as a collector’s item, brand new in it’s box, and the price was much, much lower than the antique ones online. I’m thrilled with it, and I still can’t believe I found it!

This Blythe doll is Ichigo Heaven. The babies are Sonny Angel dolls. This picture is for the theme “Hat” in the Blythe a Day group on Flickr.












No comments:

Post a Comment