Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Favorite Gift

I’ve received many nice Blythe-related gifts over the years. One of the first was this Middie, Lena Elena, which my husband gave me for Christmas when I started collecting Blythe dolls about 10 years ago. The funny thing was, he didn’t know much about Blythe then, and they all looked pretty much the same to him, so he didn’t realize he was purchasing a Middie until she arrived. The price was around $100, which was what he was expecting to pay for a Neo Blythe doll (I didn’t tell him I paid $159 for my first Neo, Raspberry Sorbet!) After that mistake he said he wouldn’t buy me any more dolls…and he hasn’t…but that’s okay, I buy the ones I want for my own birthday or Christmas gifts.

This picture is for the theme “favorite gift” in the Blythe a Day group on Flickr.







No comments:

Post a Comment