Pages

Monday, February 27, 2023

All For One

“We’re one for all, and all for one!”
“Just like The Three Musketeers!”
“Or the Powerpuff Girls!”

These Blythe dolls are Simply Bubble Boom, Simply Sparkly Spark, and Simply Thumpty Thump posing for the theme “Nail polish” in the Blythe a Day group on Flickr. It was surprisingly difficult to squash them together and make them stay in place with their hands in close proximity to each other…I had to sacrifice nicely brushed hair to achieve my objective!

Do you remember the Powerpuff Girls cartoon from the early 2000’s? I know it because my children watched it, and the artwork on the boxes of these dolls shows them flying through the air, so they reminds me of them. However, these dolls are supposed to be superheroes who fly from the clouds when the Petite Blythe Tora Unpappa blows her horn, according to their biographies…even though they have ice skates, not capes!



No comments:

Post a Comment