Pages

Monday, May 22, 2023

There’s Always Time For a Photo

When you’re running late, but there’s a cat.

This pretty Blythe doll is Blue Rabbit, posing for the theme “Window” in the Blythe a Day group on Flickr. The background is a coloring page. I have several coloring books and posters that I bought a couple of years ago, looking for an activity to do with my mother (who had dementia.) I recently realized that some of the images could work in doll pictures, so I’ve started coloring them with colored pencils. It’s harder than I expected it to be, to make them look nice! It actually takes a lot of time and effort, and so far my results are okay but could be better. Out of curiosity, I joined a couple of Facebook coloring groups, and some of the people there make a coloring page look like fine art.



No comments:

Post a Comment