Pages

Friday, July 21, 2023

Common Interest.

Friends come in all shapes and sizes.

Lady Panacea and Brock’s friendship has a firm foundation in their shared love for the color green. This picture is for the theme “Favorite color” in the Blythe Pure and Simple group on Facebook. The broccoli is a baby rattle! It was so cute I couldn’t leave the store without it. Also, broccoli dress! It’s by Button Arcade. We’ve had it for many years, but this is the most perfect picture for it. I just scrolled through Button Arcade/Kyle Ruth’s photo stream of past dresses and it was made in 2008. Seeing all those adorable dresses makes me want to dust off my sewing machine! Let’s see if the feeling gets translated into action in the next few days.

The colors in this picture reminded me of a fun woman I have read about, the Green Lady of Brooklyn. Have you heard of her?



No comments:

Post a Comment