Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Dear Forest Deer

Dear Forest Deer is here…and I absolutely LOVE all of her stock clothing! I didn’t realize, until I got her, that she actually has two dresses, and they are both very well made, and have beautiful details: lace and ribbons on the sleeves of the underdress, and gold lace at the neck and hem, as well as gold bows on the bodice of the overdress. Also, the bodice of the overdress is velvet, which is a luxurious touch. The earmuffs are actually the item that made her irresistible to me…and they are adorable! My favorite detail of the ensemble is the tiny metal acorn and leaf on the front of the stole; it is charming! The doll herself is lovely, and again Good Smile had given us a girl with an great abundance of hair. It is thick and slightly wavy, and lovely right out of the box (with a lot of gentle brushing). Dear Forest Deer is a winner!










No comments:

Post a Comment