Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Number NINE

Pants and shoes are optional when playing in the rain.

This Blythe doll is Zoe and Her Pet Fish, wearing Playful Raindrops’ stock outfit. Her nine friends are Sonny Angel dolls. The background is a jigsaw puzzle called Rainy Day, by Re-marks. It was really fun to do! This picture is for the theme “Nine” in the Blythe a Day group on Flickr, and “April Showers” in the Blythe Pure and Simple group on Facebook. 

One sunny day while I was working on this puzzle, my daughter and I went for a walk in a touristy part of town; there were lots of people about. I was using an umbrella to keep the sun off my face and out of my eyes, and I heard a little voice loudly proclaim “That girl has an umbrella, and it’s not raining!” Aren’t kids funny?









No comments:

Post a Comment