Pages

Monday, August 5, 2024

One-Third

With a steady hand, Veronica prepares to measure out one-third of a cup of milk for her muffin recipe.

This Blythe doll is Bow Wow Trad. One of the suggestions for today’s theme was something divided into thirds, so baking came to mind. She’s in her Mini Verse Make It Mini kitchen. I purchased this at Target last December, and I recently received a recall notice because it comes with little plastic food parts and resin to use in combining them…the resin is the problem, in that it can cause respiratory and skin irritation. Since this is marketed towards children, I can see that it would be a concern. Anyway, I have no interest in the “making” part of this item, so I will just chuck the resin in the trash. Problem solved.



No comments:

Post a Comment