Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Bookworm

Claire is such an avid reader!  She always has her nose in a book.


Currently, these are the books on her "to read" list:

1. The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon
2. Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Ina Rilke
3. The Bielski Brothers by Peter Duffy
4. Christine by Steven King
5. Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn
6. A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers
7. A Month of Sundays by Julie Mars
8. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
9. Nervous System: Or, Losing My Mind in Literature by Jan Lars Jensen
10. Swimming With Giants by Anne Collett
11. Truth & Beauty by Ann Patchett
12. The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin
13. Girl Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen
14. Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer


Lucky for her, I've just used her list on my questionnaire in the book swap at Craftster; I will be receiving one of these from my partner, and hopefully I will get a partner who has one of these on her list that I can send to her (and read first--and share it with Claire!)


No comments:

Post a Comment