Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blythecon Goodies

My life is returning to normal after our whirlwind, one-day trip from Virginia to New York for Blythecon. I've gotten caught up on my sleep, so this morning I took pictures of the goodies my dollies got there.

The picture below shows the contents of one goodie bag--but since my husband came too, I got TWO goodie bags! Most of the items were the same in both bags, with the exception of my very favorite thing that I found in one bag...it's the pair of boots in the lower right corner of the picture. The one thing I wanted to buy at Blythecon was shoes for the dolls, so I was super excited to find these boots in my bag. They appear to be actual stock from a Blythe. They are dark pink, and besides the color, they are identical to the boots that came with my Cousin Olivia.


Candy claimed them, since she was my Blythecon girl!!


One of the vendor booths had shoes from Jemgirl Creations, which I eagerly inspected. (I was hoping to find her clear shoes filled with candy sprinkles...maybe someone got them before I did! I'll have to get them from her Etsy store one of these days.) I came away with a new pair of shoes for each of my Middies, plus a sparkly black high-heeled pair for my Neos to fight over. Hope is wearing them at the moment because they are perfect with her scissors dress!


I wish I had a raffle prize to show off here, but alas, we had to leave before all the prizes had been drawn, and my number hadn't been called yet, boo hoo. The custom dolls that were given away were all so wonderful, I know the winners must be floating on air! Nevertheless, I had a great time and I'm so happy I was able to attend Blythcon New York 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment