Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Getting Ready for BCNY

I'm excited about going to BlytheCon on Sunday! My husband and I will travel there and back (we live in Virginia) all in one day, so it will be a loooong day, but a fun one.

I'm getting ready by making pin-back buttons to give to people I meet there.


I'm going to package these with my business card and a 10% off coupon to my Etsy store.


If you see me, say hello so I can give you a button and a coupon! I will have my doll Candy with me. Here's what we look like:


I hope to see you there!



3 comments:

  1. The buttons and the discount are a lovely idea. Have a WONDERFUL time. Lovely pic of you and your girl :). PS I was getting excited for Blythecon UK this time last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I wish I was going with you!!!! You'll have a lovely time and you being you, you'll make loads of friends :0) - Hey Gillian how funny to see you on here, it was lovely to meet you at Blythecon. XX

    ReplyDelete