Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Girls of Summer


So...it's August, and I realized it was time to take down the red, white and blue/Independence Day decorations from the mantel. Here's what I replaced them with: peachy-pink-haired girls, all wearing summery white dresses. Just for fun, they are each wearing one of the little crown hairclips I found at a toy store last month.

When I first started collecting Blythe dolls, I planned to make one of these white dresses for each girl, with her name embroidered on it. So far, only about ten of the girls have gotten their dresses...and I have about fourty Blythes! Candy (third from left) is the only one actually wearing a dress with her own name on it, everyone else has borrowed a dress from one of her sisters!

Just in case you are wondering which releases these Blythe dolls are, here you go: from left to right they are Prima Dolly Peach, Coco Collette, My Little Candy, Stella Savannah, Mademoiselle Rosebud, and Spright Beauty.






2 comments:

  1. I love your blythes!! They're really cute :) Pink is my favourite color so I absolutely love the photo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crochet and I make dresses for blythes. If you want you can visit my blog: https://neoblythedolls.wordpress.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete