Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Catching a Wild Pokemon



"I want to be the very best
like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause"
    
Pokemon Trainer Citrine gets psyched every morning with with these inspiring words from her favorite film, "The Pokemon Movie."


Citrine is my Ice Rune Blythe doll, wearing Cadence Majorette's stock outfit. She is posing for the theme "Wild Animals" in the Blythe a Day group on Flickr. Yes! Pokemon ARE wild animals! The Pokemon in this picture, and the ball she is holding, are Shrinky Dinks I found recently while doing some rearranging in my house; my son drew them when he was about 10 years old--the first time Pokemon was popular. It has had a resurgence in popularity recently, due to the smartphone app "Pokemon Go," which my husband and I like to play.  


No comments:

Post a Comment