Pages

Friday, August 31, 2018

September 2018 Calendar Page


This doll is "My Melody x Blythe Softly Cuddly You & Me"...whom I always refer to as simply My Melody or just Melody for obvious reasons! She is one of my very favorite Blythe dolls, perhaps my second favorite after Blythe Adores Anna Sui.

For this September calendar page, I started with a pretty scrap booking paper for the background. Melody's dusty-rose colored hair made her the perfect doll to pose with it, and I just happened to have this dress which picks up all the colors in the background...I especially like that it seems to blend into the background where the two touch.

This picture is intended to be used as wallpaper on a cell phone; feel free to use it if you like it. I use it on my lock screen (you can see how that looks in the second photo.) Just view this page on your phone, then tap the photo to save it. Then go to your phone settings and choose it as your wallpaper (I had to adjust the size slightly to make it fit on my screen, it's just a bit too big as it is.) It's a little gift from me to you, and I hope you enjoy it. 










No comments:

Post a Comment