Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Love



The Bible said it, the Beatles said it, and now, Anna Sui says it. Love really is all you need. 


The new Blythe a Day group for September starts today (of course, because it's September 1st)--but, the list of themes is usually posted a week or more before the new month starts, so everyone has time to think about it and start on the first couple of pictures...this month however, the list wasn't posted until this morning, so I had to get BUSY if I wanted to participate. Fortunately, the theme "Love" is an easy one for me, since I "love" hearts and have a lot of them! Anna Sui is wearing a dress I made with a heart pocket; the little stuffed hearts were part of a 365 Heart a Day blog I did a few years ago; and the heart artwork was something I received in a craft swap. I've done pictures for this theme before, so I wanted this to somehow be different, and I accomplished that with the colors: I avoided the obvious pinks and reds and, using the heart artwork at my starting point, went with turquoise and purple instead.  



No comments:

Post a Comment