Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Strange Things

 Strange things can be beautiful too.

 Playful Raindrops is sitting on a clay box my daughter made in art class when she was in high school. The hand coming out of the top is strange, but I think that the box is interesting and the colors are beautiful.


These are ping pong balls that my daughter painted when she was in high school. They were inside the strange box with the hand coming out of the lid. I think they are amazing, even if creepy!


This is a Blythe Lucky Card. I got a pack of them in my Junie Moon Happy Bag. We’re doing a weekly photo challenge on Facebook using a different card for inspiration each week. The Facebook group is called Blythe Pure and Simple (for pictures of stock Blythe dolls only). Come and join us!



No comments:

Post a Comment