Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Sweets for the Sweet

 All your favorite treats are ready for pick up right now at Sweets for the Sweet!

This is my new girl, Minty Magic. Her hair was too greasy and frizzy to brush when she arrived, so I washed it in Dawn and dunked it in near-boiling water. When it dried, it was still unbrushable, so I did it again. This time, after I boiled water and took it off the heat, I dipped her hair in and out of the water five or six times, then finished with cold water. After drying, I could brush her hair, and it still has a lot of volume. I think she’s super cute and I love these special eye chips (they are described as “mint green” but they look more like mint blue to me!)

I don’t have any sort of store display cases, so for this picture I used two bookcases from the IKEA Huset doll furniture instead. They work quite well, filled with toy sweets I’ve collected over the years.

I knew when I bought her that her shoes might be an issue, and sure enough, she has two right shoes. I would love to swap one with someone who got two left shoes...message me! 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment