Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Farmer’s Market

Here’s some good advice from seasoned shoppers Gidget and Cherry: when you shop at a farmers market, bring your own bags or baskets to carry your purchases. The small businesses will thank you!

These Blythe dolls are both Cherry Beach Sunset; I’ve had Gidget since she was released in 2015, and Cherry just joined us a couple of weeks ago (thanks, Susan!) The background is a jigsaw puzzle I just completed…but when it was half done, I thought I was going to have to throw it away. I had just made myself a big iced coffee, and my fingers were a bit wet, so as I set it down on the table, it slipped out of my hand and spilled EVERWHERE, including on this puzzle. After it dried, though, I was able to complete it, but it does smell of coffee! I decided to try saving the puzzle as a background for doll photos, so I put packing tape on the back and it is fairly stable. I don’t think it will work vertically, but as a flat lay it’s fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment