Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Moving Right Along...

Thanks to all who have claimed doll clothes and made donations to charity. It truly warms my heart to know that you like the things I make and that the Heritage Humane Society and The Giving Heart have benefited. I realize that not too many people know about this blog, though, so I have moved the items that are available to an etsy store (also called Blythe Happy--click the name to go to the store). You still  the option to claim the items for a charitable donation--just email me (leslieandersen4@gmail.com) and tell me which item you would like, and I will remove it from the etsy store for you.

In order to keep this blog from stagnating, I am going to start trying to post a picture here every day! Taking pictures of my dolls is fun, and posting daily will give me the motivation to do it regularly. Without further ado, here's today picture: Tillie and her Bunnies.


I made the hat, t-shirt and skirt just for her, and I would gladly make any or all of them for you for a charitable donation (skirt or tee, $5 each; hat $10, in colors of your choice).


No comments:

Post a Comment