Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Good Boy!

Blythe a Day on Flickr
Theme: Outdoors


London has learned that love and patience 
are the keys to successful obedience training. 
Treats help too.


Last week I noticed that in the kid's meals at McDonalds, the prizes are plush toys from the movie "The Secret Life of Pets". I mentioned to my husband that they might be cute as dolly picture props, and the next thing I knew, he had gone to McDonalds for lunch and brought me the toy! This is Max, the first one in the set, and he is surprisingly well-made for a kid's meal freebee--I really think he's cute! And yes, he IS a good prop to go with my dolls--I feel that Blythe looks a bit cartoonish with her big head, so cartoonish props work well--and I foresee quite a few more trips to McDonalds in the coming weeks (there are 10 different toys). It's a good thing I like cheeseburgers!





No comments:

Post a Comment