Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Perfect Companion


Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.
--Collette


This Blythe doll is Playful Raindrops. This photo is for the theme "hood", but obviously, I went in a completely different direction with the quote. I love the way the quote is worded...I try to imagine the companions we might have with five or six or more feet.

A wonderful knitter made the hooded sweater for my dolls in one of my very first Blythe swaps...and I'm sorry to say I don't remember her name any more. It's a really nice sweater! Marina is also wearing Ms. Retro Mama's stock red dress, along with the hard-to-find cherry boots that I DID find last year! The tights came as part of the Takara boot set.



2 comments:

  1. Always and as usual, I love your pictures !!
    Thank you :-)
    Colette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Colette! I appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete