Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Go Fly a Kite


It's just as windy now, in April, as it was in March, so Quinn is taking advantage of it to hone her kite-flying skills. 



Isn't this dress lovely on Princess Milk BisQuit de Q-Pot? Until it arrived in the mail a few days ago, she hadn't been out of her stock outfit. The dress is by Corinne Massacry, and it was sent to me by a dear friend, from her personal collection of Corinne's dresses; she knew I was having a very bad week, and this really brightened my day. My friend sent this particular dress for a couple of reasons: first, she thought it would look good on Q-Pot, my newest Blythe, and it does! Second, she knows I love Corinne's dresses (and I only had one before this one.) The dress is just loaded with small details that make it really special. Q-Pot is wearing her stock boots, which are great with the dress.

This picture is another one of my new favorite things: it's a chalkboard flat lay. This is the first time I've tried different colored chalks, and I like the effect. Just in case you are interested, this chalk is by Sargent Art, and it works great for drawing.



No comments:

Post a Comment