Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

Name Yourself


When a new girl arrives at my house, I know it won't be long before the carnival arrives, too. It mysteriously appears in the back field, with the curious Wheel of Names out in front. The unnamed girl is given eight possible names, and with one hard spin, she finds the one that will be hers. Only one spin per person.

This doll is Pretty Peony. The name she received is...at the bottom of this post. This photo is for the theme "Name Yourself Day" in the Blythe a Day group on Flickr. 


I realized as I was setting this up that Pretty Peony's hair is really too dark to work well in a chalkboard flat lay, but she is the only girl I have at the moment who is unnamed, so she had to step up to the Wheel. Her new name is: Paige!



No comments:

Post a Comment