Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2018

October 2018 Calendar Page


With Halloween at the end of the month, it was the obvious choice as the theme for October's calendar page. I didn't want the picture to be full-on ghosts, goblins, and jack-o-lanterns, however; I wanted it to be more subtle; so I avoided the temptation to put a witch hat on Anna Sui! 

 This is designed to be used as wallpaper on your cell phone--feel free to use it if you like it, or the full-color version which follows. 



Below, you can see what the picture looks like in full color. When I completed it, I was playing around with it and discovered that in PicMonkey (the picture editor that I use), when I used the black and white edit, the color of the calendar overlay stayed orange--and I loved that and wanted to keep it. I added orange to the pumpkin to give it a bit more zing, and voila! A picture I am very pleased with for the season. 




You can see how it looks on my cell phone, below. Happy October, everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment