Pages

Friday, September 14, 2018

Unicorn Cowboy



Yee haw!! This Unicorn Maiden is going country!


About a month ago, when I knew that Unicorn Maiden (whom I named Joy) would soon be joining my collection of Blythe dolls, I decided to splurge on this gorgeous cowboy outfit with the idea that it would look great on my new pink haired girl. I've seen and admired it for quite a while--it's part of Darling Diva's stock (she was the 5th Anniversary doll in 2006, and she came with three complete outfits.) I ordered it from Mandarake, and by coincidence, it arrived on the same day as Unicorn Maiden! Look at the size of that box; it's even larger than the doll's box!



I LOVE THIS OUTFIT SO MUCH!!!

The jacket and skirt are made from soft pink suede. The back of the jacket is embroidered with horses to match the skirt, plus a heart and the name Blythe. The pink rose earrings came with the outfit. Isn't it great that Unicorn Maiden has pierced ears and can wear these earrings?


The kicker for me (pun intended) are the boots. Oh how I love the special boots Takara makes! I also love the cowboy hat (I wish I had included it in more of the pictures, but that gives me a reason to take MORE pictures!)



"Happy trails!" to everyone from Joy.






2 comments: