Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Patty Patch!


I released Patty Patch Fluffy Coat from her box on Christmas Day. WOW! She's awesome!

I was very curious about her hair. The pictures I've seen of her show a whole range of colors from magenta to orange. It turns out that it is a dark red. I was also interested to see how it is cut, because I've heard people complaining that it is uneven. Yes, it is uneven--it is cut shorter on the sides than at the back, so her curls hang in a nice curve; the effect is quite beautiful. In these pictures, her hair has been washed once with Dawn Platinum, and conditioned briefly with Downy fabric softener.




Her stock outfit is very nice. My favorite? The boots--SO CUTE!! The headband is really cute too; it is something that would be very easy to make, which makes me ask, why didn't I think of this myself? The coat is indeed fluffy, and it is quirky with sleeves that are half-length. Her patchy dress has a nice velvet detail at the top, which I didn't notice in pictures before I got her. Her tights fit well and were easy to put on. I was pleasantly surprised by the fun color of her stand--the bright green is something I don't remember seeing before.




No comments:

Post a Comment