Pages

Monday, December 3, 2018

The Christmas Spirit






As strange as it may seem, I made this picture for the theme "Bad Santa" in the Blythe a Day group on Flickr! After I took the picture I noticed that there was empty space at the top and bottom, so I added the words. Now it would be more appropriate for "Christmas Spirit" or something similar. Anyway, the story to go with it (before I added the words) is this: "The man she hired to hand out gifts at the children's Christmas party canceled at the last minute. What a bad Santa! Fortunately, Marina had a Santa's Helper outfit in her car, so she quickly changed her clothes and the party went off without a hitch."

This Middie is Bubbly Bliss. Isn't her stock dress lovely? And Playful Raindrops looks cute in Frosty Frock's stock outfit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment