Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Walking Down the Street



She's got places to go and people to see. Maybe she will do a little shopping along the way. 

This is Sarah Shades, wearing an outfit I made for a friend for Christmas. The boots are from Mod Molly's stock. I actually made one of these outfits for myself too (I usually make two at the same time), so you will see one of my dolls wearing it occasionally!

Recently I've noticed--I mean, really NOTICED--how much pleasure my dolls give me. I enjoy everything about them: dressing them, brushing their hair, setting them up for photos, making things for them, etc. Whenever I notice myself thinking about anything unpleasant ("ugh, the dentist next week") I picture my Blythe dolls instead, and the bad thoughts go away!


No comments:

Post a Comment