Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

Bath Time for Asha


When Asha Alvira was first released in January of 2019, her official pictures didn't make me want her. I thought her stock outfit was weird, and I wasn't sure about the light hair with the dark skin. Over the past year, however, I've seen a lot of owner pictures, which made me see how awesome she is, so she was my Mother's Day present last Sunday! Yay! Here's my first photo of her, wearing her stock coat/bathrobe. (Is it a coat or a bathrobe? I guess it's both. It looks like a robe, but it is constructed like a coat with heavy fabric and a silky lining.) Her hair is absolutely GLORIOUS--it is  thick and silky and wonderful. I'm very pleased with her. For future pictures I want to dress her in bright colors, like I've seen other people do. 






No comments:

Post a Comment