Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Beautiful and Blue



The sun is up, the sky is blue
It's beautiful, and so are you.

--from the song "Dear Prudence" by The Beatles



When I first started collecting Blythe in 2012, I didn't get the appeal of Miss Sally Rice (on the left). To me, she looked a little strange and different from most Blythes, with her translucent face and bigger lips. Then suddenly, I loved her and had to have her! I don't know exactly why, but it may be that the very fact that she is different made her special to me. That, and her awesome blue-green hair. 

Fast forward to 2016, and the moment I saw the announcement for UFO A Go Go, I knew I had to have her--there was no question about it! Her gorgeous aqua blue hair and pale face with salmon lips and blush make her so appealing to me. 

They both have great stock outfits, as you can see here. Aren't they beautiful together?




No comments:

Post a Comment